Well we couldn’t go Under the Sea without this classic tale by Julia Donaldson now could we.
- Cut down the length of a cardboard tube.
- Roll the tube back up tighter and hold it together with masking tape.
- Cut a cup from an egg box and tape it on to the tube with masking tape.
- Take two small lengths of pipe cleaner and bend the ends and stick on to the tube. Cut the tube down in length leaving enough room to stick on a pompom for the head.
- Get the kids to decorate the snails and stick on a pompom head.